My fees are competitive with the market rate of other psychologists in the Bay Area with over 20 years of experience and clinical expertise. My rate includes communication (as needed and with your consent) with other professionals related to your treatment, such as psychiatrists, physicians,and school counselors.
I am an out of network provider. However, my fee may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Payment is due at the time of each session. Cash or check accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. There will be no charge if the session is able to be rescheduled that week.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.